If your child loses a baby tooth prematurely, he or she may require a space maintainer, also called a spacer, in order to keep the space in your child’s mouth until an adult tooth can grow in. Dr. Renn Veater, Dr. Brett Packham, Dr. Chad T. Eardley and Dr. Tate Trujillo at Kids Town Pediatric Dentistry can use this treatment for your child. If you want to learn more about space maintainers in Roy, Layton or Syracuse, Utah, call 801-217-3359 to schedule a consultation today with our dentists.